You don’t need a Kindle to order and read the books!
Where can you order the books?
I’m publishing my fabric-painting guide-book series on Amazon, so you can go to the Amazon website to order the books.
To get to the Amazon page of the first book, The basics,
- click on this link http://viewBook.at/FabricPainting-No1,
- or just search for ‘margot krekeler’ on Amazon.
To order the books,
- you’ll need to have an Amazon account,
- and to download and read the books, you’ll be able to use the free Kindle reading app.
If you don’t already have the free Kindle reading app, you can download it easily from the Amazon website as follows:
- Go to the Amazon site and find the free Kindle reading apps under ‘Departments / Kindle eReaders & eBooks / Free reading apps’.
Where can you read the book?
You can read it wherever you happen to be.
You are of course free to read the print version wherever you want to.
However, you can work with the e-book version flexibly by easily reading it on your mobile phone or your tablet or PC, using one of the free Amazon Kindle reading apps.
I used the special e-book format Print Replica to publish the e-book so you could use your mobile phone or tablet to have an especially pleasant reading experience: conveniently read the text and have a look at the many images without continuously having to zoom in and out!
How can you give feedback about the book?
As a very new author who’s publishing on Amazon, I’m very grateful for any and all feedback my readers send my way.
If you enjoyed reading the book and found it useful, would you consider posting a short review on Amazon?
To submit a review:
- Go to the page that features the book description: http://viewBook.at/FabricPainting-No1
- Click on ‘Write a customer review’, in the Customer Review section at the bottom of the page
- Write your review
- Click on ‘Submit’
I really will find your support invaluable – I consider all my reader reviews and feedback so I can continually improve the book.
Thank you very much!