Relax creatively by painting on fabric:
A new guide-book series has been launched! ‘Free book’ promotion for a limited time: order your FREE copy now!
Dear friends of Your Colourful Mind,
I’m excited to announce I’ve published the first book in my new series entitled Relax creatively – Fabric painting – Your fast & easy guides!
You’re the first!
You, who read and subscribe to my blog, were the first to learn about my ‘fabric-painting book series’ project.
- You already know the project’s background and why I’m now both a fabric-painting blogger and the author of a book series. (Post No 85)
- And you already have an idea of how I’ve structured the guide book series. (Post No 83)
Today, I’m very happy for you to be the first to hear about the launch of the first book in the series: Your fast & easy guide Number 1: The basics.
Now it’s your turn to make sure you’re first again:
- If you’re fast enough :), you’ll be one of the first people to read the book!
- And if you move really quickly, you’ll be able to read it for free!
Where can you order the book?
I’m publishing my fabric-painting guide-book series on Amazon, so you can go to that site to order the first book, The Basics.
To get to the book’s page on Amazon, click on the link http://viewBook.at/FabricPainting-No1, or just search for ‘margot krekeler’ on Amazon.
The e-book version is free of charge for only a limited time!
You get 100 per cent off 🙂 if you order the book
- between 5 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, 16 March
- and 11 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, 20 March.
To order the book, you’ll need to have an Amazon account, and to download and read the book, you’ll be able to use the free Kindle reading app.
If you don’t already have the free Kindle reading app, you’ll be able to download it easily from the Amazon website as follows:
- Go to my book’s page, http://viewBook.at/FabricPainting-No1.
- To download the app to your device, click on the link ‘Available on these devices‘ under the description of the book.
- Alternatively, go to the Amazon site and find the free Kindle reading apps under ‘Departments / Kindle eReaders & eBooks / Free reading apps’.
Then order and read the book – free of charge!
Where can you read the book?
You can read it wherever you happen to be.
You are of course free to read the print version wherever you want to.
However, you can work with the e-book version flexibly by easily reading it on your mobile phone or your tablet or PC, using one of the free Amazon Kindle reading apps.
I used the special e-book format Print Replica to publish the e-book so you could use your mobile phone to have an especially pleasant reading experience: conveniently read the text and have a look at the many images without continuously having to zoom in and out!
So, next time you’re commuting on the train or waiting at the doctor’s, you’ll have no reason to feel bored or waste your time: all you’ll have to do is start reading my first guide, The Basics, and get inspired to take up your first or next fabric-painting project! 🙂
How can you give feedback about the book?
As a very new author who’s publishing on Amazon, I’m very grateful for any and all feedback my readers send my way.
If you enjoyed reading the book and found it useful, would you consider posting a short review on Amazon?
To submit a review:
- go to the page that features the book description: http://viewBook.at/FabricPainting-No1
- click on ‘Write a customer review’, in the Customer Review section at the bottom of the page
- write your review
- click on ‘Submit’.
I really will find your support invaluable – I consider all my reader reviews and feedback so I can continually improve the book.
Thank you very much!